Who We Are:
Miles and Susan each have unique roles. Miles is an Automation Engineer by trade and takes care of the design, programming, and technical items. Susan has been working in customer service for many years. She takes care of the customer service end of things along with assembly and finishing work as needed.
A Brief Timeline:
- July 1999 – Purchased IQPuzzles – An online puzzle store.
- April 2006 – Purchased LumberJack Toys and the Stump’s Puzzle line from Bainbridge Manufacturing.
- June 2009 – Started offering custom CNC router work.
- November 2013 – Purchased Routertemplate.net
- April 2014 – Custom Digifab launched to provide small run custom work and fabrication.
- Susan and Miles have been happily married for over 25 years.
- They have 4 children, 3 grown and 1 still at home.
- 1 dog, no cats.
- Susan loves scrapbooking and the fact that she can whip out templates as needed on the laser.
- Miles would rather be fishing, however when he can’t do that he prefers to be in the shop.
- Susan will run any tool in the shop except the table saw.
- We are both active in the community, school, and local church.